Here's all the Instructions

How to Write the Paper

Monday, June 6, 2016

Very impressive recommendations from Tara! Thank you!

http://www.storyispromise.com/Review_of_Shawshank_Redemption.htm
I found this article super interesting about the Shawshank Redemption. I have never seen the movie, but knew it was legendary and now I understand why after reading this. I really enjoyed reading the descriptive scene and character analysis. I can almost picture it in my head and am excited to watch the film and see the difference.


 
http://www.cs.mtu.edu/~shene/DigiCam/User-Guide/950/depth-of-field.html
I also thought this article on depth of field was very valuable information to know as a movie buff. I would say every film has scenes like this where subjects that are not at the same distance are out of focus and therefore are not sharp. The explanation of why this occurs and what circle of confusion is, was super cool and interesting to me as well!

4 comments:

  1. Shawshank Redemption is by far one of the top movies of all time, if you haven't seen it its absolutely worth the watch. It's even on Netflix now so even easier to watch. the review was pretty much what i expected but did have some more interesting angles i hadn't thought of watching the film the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawshank Redemption is by far one of the top movies of all time, if you haven't seen it its absolutely worth the watch. It's even on Netflix now so even easier to watch. the review was pretty much what i expected but did have some more interesting angles i hadn't thought of watching the film the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawshank is amazing in its own right. I personally put it up there with Clockwork Orange, and Amityville Horror. Another great movie is Ringu. It is the Japanese prequel to the American series The Ring. Definitely worth the time to watch!

    ReplyDelete